The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1para morirse de vergüenzapara morirse de pena América Latina
- And as long as you can assure me that you won't be contributing to the already over-subscribed and utterly cringeworthy canon of ‘chick-lit’, I wish you the best of luck.
- It was cringeworthy football, played almost entirely in the middle third of the pitch and the only good point is that the fans will have easily erased the first half from their memory, because there wasn't anything to remember.
- I'm afraid it sounds pretty cringeworthy to me.
- Is there anything more cringeworthy than a series of unfunny childhood anecdotes and blatant sexual references strung together in a monotone drawl?
- Sometimes he can come up with a good quip on the spot, but other than that, he is pretty cringeworthy.
- There were so many cringeworthy moments in this vomit-fest.
- I'm fortunate in never having worked with anyone who talks at length about their sex life. People I know have had colleagues like that, and it is truly cringeworthy.
- The rehearsal scenes saw him perform the obligatory and cringeworthy tortured-genius-kicks-chair-over routine.
- She is, for lack of a better word, cringeworthy.
- Makes for some tacky, cringeworthy, infomercial-like television.
- He's SO cringeworthy, he's surpassed the point that defines comedy.
- Sure, the title is cringeworthy and the bonus comic-book insert, while a cool idea, isn't too impressive either.
- Most of his ‘jokes’ were so cringeworthy that they made all the insects in my house curl up into tight little balls and die.
- But cringeworthy campaigns such as this aren't going to convince anyone to pick up the phone and seek out further information.
- At times, her pained face is so pathetic and real, it's cringeworthy.
- Thankfully, there is now a reasonable story line, though the mythical names are ridiculous and the dialogue is cringeworthy.
- I am sure you can guess the verdict; jaw-dropping effects and cringeworthy dialogue.
- Most of the writing is cringeworthy, dull to read, lacking in direction and possesses little or no identity.
- The performance was at times mildly amusing, at times cringeworthy and on one occasion convincing.
- Sometimes even the best writers commit to paper intimate thoughts that are cringeworthy when reread.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!