The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of crujiente
adjective crispier, crispiest
1crujientecrocante River Plate
- Decorate with a fresh raspberry, a mint leaf, or optionally crumble crispy cookies on top.
- The crispy pork spare ribs, excited as I was to try them, didn't really deliver though.
- The dish also included some crispy bacon.
- Serve with good, crispy bread, strong extra-virgin olive oil and dried chillies to crumble on top.
- Janet's brûlée was equally good with the crispy sugar topping crackling above a creamy smooth dessert.
- They are coated in bread crumbs so that, like a schnitzel, a crispy crust encases the meat.
- On inquiry we were told the latter was crispy bacon wrapped in sausage.
- I ordered French toast with crispy bacon, maple syrup and hash brown potatoes.
- The warm scones/biscuits were slightly crispy on the outside and perfectly soft inside.
- The meat and vegetables in the sauces all tasted fresh, everything was hot and the fried food nice and crispy.
- The crispy bacon and avocado salad was large in scale, but the ingredients were deliciously light.
- Potatoes, chicken livers and crispy bacon go so well together, but only if you use the best fresh livers.
- The mushroom risotto, served with anchovy sauce and a crispy crust, was superb.
- The brown bread is soft and chewy with a yeasty flavour and a crispy crust.
- The cake was crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside, and toe-curlingly rich.
- This was a wonderful fusion of sweet and savoury with the coconut giving a delicate crispy crust.
- Season with salt and pepper, stir in the parsley and top with the crispy bacon.
- The bird, wrapped in crispy bacon, was served with a rich red wine and onion sauce.
- The crispy crust is well filled, you can really taste the cheese and the onions have been properly fried to sweetness.
- Towering waffles, crispy bacon, hash browns, maple syrup and litres of coffee are heaven on a plate.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!