Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(shawl/dress) tejer a crochet(shawl/dress) tejer a ganchillo
- When I pause in typing to think about the next sentence, I am crocheting a scarf that I promised to mail tomorrow.
- She crocheted this scarf.
- Queen Mary's Irish lace wedding dress was reputedly crocheted by three ladies from Foxpoint.
- True courage involved secretly washing a thin camp uniform or crocheting underwear from stolen yarn in order to maintain some semblance of humanity.
- Upon further inspection, each and every one of those monkeys is crocheting handkerchiefs and talking about the potato salad at last week's church picnic.
- Now in heaven, I imagine her playing cams with all her friends, planning her trip to Hawaii, and crocheting an afghan that stretches from there to here.
- She was sitting in the living room crocheting something brown when he arrived.
- I decided to try to make something from them and I shredded some and knitted and crocheted them.
- The caps were crocheted by their families and friends.
- The men crocheted caps that were delivered before Christmas last year.
- Betty laughed while she crocheted the funeral shroud.
- Knitting, crocheting and tatting is not something that has always looked particularly hip when one, say, whips it out at a bar.
- Her hands were constantly busy crocheting colorful yarn into expansive abstract wall hangings that resembled the layers of handmade garments she wore.
- Women are known for quilting, crocheting, and knitting.
- Her hobbies included knitting, crocheting and sewing.
- We had to learn to knit, crochet, crewel and do fine embroidery.
- We were given opportunities to ride, knit, crochet, cross-stitch, and weave.
- ‘I knit, crochet, embroider and bead,’ she explains.
- Chun then crochets forms that are not necessarily one-to-one equivalents of Mondrian's paintings but are very clear transcriptions of his work.
- My grandmother was the only woman I knew who could sew, knit, crochet, weave, make delicious pies from scratch and wear a church hat with attitude.
1hacer crochethacer ganchillotejer a crochet
1crochet masculineganchillo masculine(cushion/shawl) (before noun) tejido al crochet(cushion/shawl) (before noun) de ganchillocrochet hook — aguja de crochet
- The Federation Shield for craft was won by Mrs. Breda Phelan, for her beautiful cotton crochet tablecloth.
- Also on display are soft wood toys and dolls, puppets and lampshades in leather, ceramic and terracotta pottery, crochet laces, cotton durries, silver filigree and tribal embroidery.
- Grown-up gypsy chic can be found in spades there, where chiffon skirts offer a dressier alternative to cotton, alongside good-quality crochet shrugs in turquoise and raspberry.
- The mesh is like fish net, like crochet, like flea-market dream catchers, like a veil which both conceals and hints at revelation.
- Karlight Industrial, a manufacturer that specialises in crochet, jacquard, boiled wool jackets and knitwear, said its plans for spring-summer designs involved bright, sharp colours as well.
- Gauze and chiffon, decorated with skin-baring crochet or big organza bows, in shades of rose and mint took center stage.
- I loved finding shibori indigo dyed fabrics in Beijing, beautiful cottons in Florence, and lovely crochet in Korea.
- You'll often find boudoir pillows in soft, smooth satin, rich velvet, lace, crochet covers and more.
- Connolly interpreted fashion trends using traditional Irish materials such as tweed, crochet and lace.
- I drew the silken crochet to my face, the velvet softness against my cheek.
- Heiress, a wedding dress from 1957 with chevron pleated handkerchief linen descending in tiers banded with handmade Irish crochet, demonstrates the concept at its most magical.
- Deep necklines and minis take centrestage along with transparencies in gauze, knit or crochet, which add to the appealing look.
- They also design the most glamorous and desirable crochet silk throws and scarves and elegant tableware and bed linen.
- On display are some very attractive crochet garments and linen from Hyderabad.
- The girls sported white linen trousers, crochet tops and cowboy boots.
- Along with the lace this season, you will see crochet accessories with crocheted or fuzzy pom-poms.
- It's time you dug out that pretty pink crochet top that you tucked at the bottom of your cupboard.
- She awoke again, but this time to the comforting warmth of her couch pillows and crochet blanket.
- Craftspersons displayed a fascinating range of crochet products from wall hangings, mobile covers, lampshades, frocks and bead belts.
- I'd be surprised if he had thought he was coming back from the dead in order to settle down and make crochet bobble-hats.