The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of vajilla
1vajilla feminineloza feminine
- She was quite overcome by it all, real bone china crockery, real silver wear.
- They had grabbed ten miniature Crown Derby items of crockery and nine Lladro pottery figures.
- The youth group is collecting cracked and unwanted crockery for their china smashing stall, and a box for donations is in the church.
- Items stolen include a set of Royal Doulton crockery in white with a light green pattern.
- He was said to have smashed crockery at a dinner party.
- You can trace history by finding cod bottles, ceramic beer bottles and jars, numerous items of crockery and even clay pipes.
- She came to a stop by colliding with the kitchen draining board, sending her host's crockery crashing to the floor.
- Inside the room one corner was taken up with a deep enamel sink and a small cupboard above for crockery.
- I was explaining how you get more crockery in if you nest the little bowls inside the big bowls when I sensed that Mel was somehow not with me.
- I realise not everyone gets excited about crockery, but I've always wanted a red bowl.
- She could hear him pottering about the adjoining room, arranging crockery and cutlery.
- Wedgwood greatly improved the clumsy ordinary crockery of the day, introducing durable, simple and regular wares.
- To be served the meals on clean glazed crockery instead of the ubiquitous melamine is even more amazing.
- The crockery has class and the beverages come in real crystal ware.
- They smashed windows, three microwave ovens, tables, chairs, a breakfast bar and crockery.
- A long oak table extended the length of it, on which was a comprehensive collection of crockery, cutlery and unopened bottles of wine and mead.
- Domestics refused to handle their crockery and cutlery.
- Accommodation in the economy units have no cutlery and crockery.
- Mum used to get cross if he broke any of her crockery.
- I can keep my crockery, glasses, pots and pans in the cupboards.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!