The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1azafrán de primavera masculino
- Indulge yourself - or treat a friend - with instant plantings of colorful tulips, daffodils, hyacinths, crocuses, Iris reticulata and other spring flowers.
- Your hyacinths, tulips, daffodils, crocuses, and grape-hyacinths can be saved for planting in the garden.
- Spring-flowering bulbs such as tulips, crocuses, hyacinths, daffodils, and irises are universal symbols of spring.
- It is the season to plant flowering bulbs such as tulips, narcissi, crocuses and hyacinths.
- Autumn is the time to put in bulbs for early spring including snow-drops, daffodils, crocuses, lilies and bluebells.
- Fall is the season to plant trees, turf grasses and spring-blooming flower bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, hyacinths and crocuses.
- Like snowdrops, crocuses will multiply each year.
- Crocuses and daffodils need to be planted in early fall because they're the first to bloom in springtime.
- As far as planting goes, the smaller crocus should be planted so the tips of the bulb are two inches below the soil's surface.
- The tulip is followed in popularity by the daffodil and other narcissi, the gladiolus, the lily and the crocus.
- For 15 years he has carefully planted crocuses and snowdrops around lamp posts, on verges and beside a phone box in his street.
- The only sure-fire way to protect tulips and crocuses and other tasty bulb treats from squirrels is to lay wire mesh such as chicken wire on top of the bed.
- Other fun bulbs for easy forcing include colorful hyacinths, crocuses and narcissi.
- ‘Sprinkle’ some crocuses, daffodils, and of course tulips between your flower beds.
- Nothing says spring quite like a daffodil, crocus or tulip.
- In spring the flowers, the daffodils and crocuses are an amazing sight.
- Children, their parents and other residents spent yesterday morning tidying up the embankment, which will bloom with crocuses and daffodils next spring.
- In 1960, filming was in winter, and daffodils and crocuses had to be brought in and planted to suggest spring's arrival.
- We plant crocuses in terracotta pots in the cool greenhouse using a peat-free compost with at least 25% extra grit for drainage.
- The signs of early spring are all around, with plants such as snowdrops and crocuses making their appearance as normal.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!