The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de croissant
1croissant masculinomedialuna femenino Argentinacachito masculino Venezuelacuernito masculino México
- For example, breakfast might consist of either Lebanese flatbread or French croissants with cheese and coffee or tea.
- Be they ‘au beurre’ or not, croissants are a French speciality to be found on breakfast trays around the world.
- This bakery produces a range of delicious continental breads such as croissants and pains au chocolat, as well as speciality loaves.
- They played French bingo, known as Lotto, tried out their language skills and tasted French food such as baguettes, croissants and Camembert cheese.
- Up to 40 stalls were set up in the Market Place on Sunday and Monday selling fresh baguettes and croissants, French fashions and wines.
- Creamy Brie, buttery croissants, indulgent pastries are just part of the French paradox.
- Every morning her husband brings her breakfast of croissants with strawberry jam and a bowl of fresh fruit to bed.
- Danish pastries, croissants, toast and warm rolls are on offer, along with fruits, cereals and a full English breakfast, perfect to set you up for the day.
- The standard menu contains the usual range of toasts, hot croissants, bread, scones, open and closed sandwiches.
- The French, on the other hand, continued to eat croissants, Brie and chocolate mousse without a second thought.
- At restaurants and hotels, breakfast also includes small croissants.
- He wasn't impressed with the food because the breakfasts were of the continental variety, rolls with ham or cheese and croissants and brioche with jam.
- I might grab a croissant and usually have a bit of fruit with it.
- She ordered the Continental breakfast with oatmeal, croissant, and yogurt.
- Sharing the building, on the ground floor, was a boulangerie that provided fresh bread and croissants each morning and delicious fruit tarts in the evenings.
- The exciting range of breads includes croissant, pumpernickel and multigrain.
- Why is a population that gorges itself on croissants, cheese, red meat, wine and brandy relatively slim and healthy?
- I used to go down there every Saturday morning for fresh bread and croissants, but it soon lost its novelty status.
- Not five minutes later, her neighbor was over toting croissants, bagels, and a carafe of orange juice.
- From croissants with ham and cheese to a full Irish breakfast, I found it hard to choose.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!