The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de amiguismo
1amiguismo masculinocompadrismo masculinocompadrazgo masculino
- This is a government for the insiders, for political appointments and cronyism.
- He announced that reform will indeed happen and there will be an end to cronyism in the appointment of judges.
- Being from Chicago I can tell you that I have seen quite a bit of political corruption and cronyism.
- In the past week, accusations of cronyism and sexual politics have turned the city hall press gallery upside down.
- He also took them to task for their authority board appointments and suggested they operated a system of cronyism.
- Corruption and cronyism have increased in the spheres of politics and business in an almost obscene fashion.
- The whole culture of greed, arrogance, cronyism and corruption was marvellously encapsulated in that instructive episode.
- The thing about corruption or cronyism is that it's almost impossible to prove, unless its done very incompetently.
- Corruption, cronyism and all the usual accoutrements came in tow.
- Now it's the code of connections, corruption, and cronyism that reigns supreme.
- It's an invitation to cronyism and corruption or total ineffectuality.
- The malpractices, incompetence, cronyism and corruption he rightly castigates are not a product of devolution.
- An investigation by The Sunday Times in 2003 revealed that the honours system was corrupted by spin and cronyism.
- The outcome is corruption and cronyism, which has implications for development.
- The vote was a sign of weariness with rampant cronyism in government and a rapidly declining economy.
- Charges of corruption, graft, and cronyism are common among government officials at all levels.
- Sensitive to accusations of cronyism, he also wanted a non-political appointment.
- The appointment sparked a furious row over cronyism and the use of public cash.
- Allegations of bias, cronyism, and petty politicking have often tainted the results.
- He came from privilege, yet fought for labor and against cronyism and corruption.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!