The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1cantar con voz suave
- ‘Lovely Leia’ my Mamma would croon in a sing song voice to me as I lay curled in her lap.
- ‘We learn to communicate as babies through crooning and singing from our mothers,’ he says.
- Further, Jake does not just sing, he croons, swoons, bellows and lets it all loose.
- Invite a Grammy-nominated jazz vocalist to croon with your best student bands and fill the theatre.
- Most of the tunes are instrumental, though he drafts a few guest vocalists to quietly croon or blues-up the sound.
- The female singer crooned, and the audience didn't miss a note.
- The album comes to a perfect end with female vocals crooning about a spinning top slowly coming to a stop.
- You're not just singing, you're crooning and your voice is all mellow and smooth and tastes like honey.
- Should Australia's national anthem be sung straight or is it all right to warble, croon or rock it up?
- On ‘Caught Between’, Eno's voice croons from the distance over slow shimmering beats, and minimal piano and guitar lines.
- At the end, instead of a fat lady singing, we get a thinner but happier Watt contentedly crooning about how great it is to be alive.
- His wife had snatched the child out of his arms one day as he sat on the doorstep crooning to it a song such as the mothers sing to babies in his mountains.
- But it wasn't pitch-perfect crooning that made her such an icon.
- I was pleasantly surprised when she crooned ditties sung by other playback singers in concerts.
- I flopped onto my back and started crooning in my off key voice.
- Indeed, singing seems to be something new to him - or perhaps it is just that his voice is not right for the tunes he is crooning.
- And, odd as it may seem, his voice was strikingly beautiful as he crooned that line.
- No amateur karaoke here, only recording contract voices crooning the classics accompanied by a really talented and funny pianist.
- He croons the words mawkishly, holding the mike close to his mouth, keeping a straight face.
- The karaoke-mad couple love nothing better than getting up and crooning hit songs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!