The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- According to Time magazine, this was all in response to the FBI finding instructional material on crop dusting in the apartment of one of the attackers.
- The profession of crop dusting often requires a pilot to be fairly mobile and migrate to where the work is.
- ‘In crop dusting, the farmers would buy and supply the actual chemicals,’ he says.
- As the result of this being used for crop dusting and cloud seeding, the corrosive effects of the chemicals did considerable damage to the structure.
- A manual on crop dusting was found in a suspected terrorist hideout - raising the spectre that they were planning to use chemical or biological weapons.
- Did you notice something strange about it when they were coming by every weekend to ask about crop dusting?
- He started a crop dusting and spraying business which became quite successful.
- The United States imposes a one-day ban on crop dusting planes over concerns about a possible chemical weapon attack.
- Some 40 years ago lethal chemicals were dropped on the Wiltshire countryside by crop dusting planes and tested on volunteer soldiers who had no idea of the risks.
- The five ton aircraft normally carries about two tons of crop dusting chemicals.
- For your birthday, I bought you a crop dusting plane.
- He runs a crop dusting business in Florida and he was suspicious about some people who wanted to learn about flying those planes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!