The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1contaminación cruzada feminine
- Keeping your hands, utensils and food surfaces clean can prevent cross-contamination.
- Changes in laboratory techniques were designed to minimize the possibility of cross-contamination during batch processing.
- Most of the consumers surveyed indicated they comply with these practices, particularly in reducing cross-contamination after contact with raw fish, meat, or chicken.
- Use separate chopping boards and utensils or wash them thoroughly to avoid cross-contamination between raw meat and any cooked or ready-to-eat foods.
- The Food Standards Agency said that although it was still relatively rare to find salmonella in salad it could be caused by cross-contamination at processing plants.
- If wound fluid is allowed to stagnate, microorganisms may thrive and cause cross-contamination between patients.
- People can avoid being poisoned by the bacterium by cooking eggs thoroughly and avoiding cross-contamination by washing knives, cutting surfaces and plates.
- Adequate care was taken to prevent cross-contamination of materials among specimens.
- If laboratory cross-contamination or administrative errors occur, this would lead to an overestimate of the proportion of recurrences attributed to reinfection.
- Great care was exercised to avoid cross-contamination of pots.
- To guard against cross-contamination, put packages of raw meat and poultry into plastic bags.
- In all cases cross-contamination of cell types was less than 16%.
- Her death fuelled fears of cross-contamination, where envelopes touch anthrax-laced packages and become infected.
- The second set of changes in laboratory technique was specifically designed to reduce cross-contamination.
- Laboratory films covered the cutting board, thus avoiding any cross-contamination.
- A further 18% said they would find the crops acceptable only if there was no risk of cross-contamination.
- The issue here is the degree to which the safeguards we have in place are sufficient to stop cross-contamination.
- Good practice in the handling and use of ordinary eggs helps avoid cross-contamination.
- Because the risk of cross-contamination is so high, I might not rely on hot soapy water.
- Good traffic control practices protect personnel, patients, supplies, and equipment from potential sources of cross-contamination.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!