The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de intercultural
- When it comes to cross-cultural comparisons, however, the situation is very different.
- There was no intention to make cross-cultural comparisons in this study.
- It is made easier by the fact that they trust their young and facilitate cross-cultural understanding.
- I say to the Government that this is not how to progress sound, cross-cultural understanding in New Zealand.
- One limitation often found in cross-cultural research is a failure to interpret differences between cultures.
- Nonetheless, there were stable, albeit limited, cross-cultural differences.
- Comparability across cultures remains at the heart of cross-cultural psychology.
- He imagines a cross-cultural dialogue between representatives of different traditions.
- However, while on paper we should be delighted about this cross-cultural pollination, the reality of it in Bradford is very different.
- A voluntary youth group is doing its best to keep youngsters occupied during the holidays and promoting cross-cultural links at the same time.
- I am from a cross-cultural family with a mother from Delhi, India and an English brown-haired, blue-eyed father.
- Twinning links are being established between schools and organisations interested in developing cross-cultural links.
- The first case emphasised the difficulties inherent in cross-cultural marriages.
- What is the basic premise for this multi-media, cross-cultural workshop?
- It took some time, but eventually all four communities agreed to participate in the cross-cultural meetings.
- It is a great way to develop cross-cultural awareness, global citizenship and community involvement.
- A cross-cultural event, it had an amazing selection of contemporary works of art from five continents.
- Everybody gets on because we can all defuse our cross-cultural tensions by cracking jokes about our belief systems and ourselves.
- A cross-cultural music centre would be fabulous if run properly.
- Early in my time here, I had the chance to attend a cross-cultural course.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!