The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- A good facilitator will be able to guide the cross-functional teams rather than lead them.
- In practice involvement is mainly confined to cross-functional teams operating at relatively senior levels.
- Assign joint deliverables to cross-functional teams in order to foster greater collaboration.
- For example, evidence suggests that conventional bureaucratic organization hinders cross-functional integration.
- It's a cross-functional approach to the total work environment.
- CPM lends itself to team building, open communication, and cross-functional project management.
- Students choose an area of global expertise as well as working in cross-functional and multinational teams in virtually every course.
- She led a marketing group of six and a cross-functional senior management team of 25.
- Our many years of corporate experience allow us to offer a unique cross-functional approach that applies these core competencies to very practical business questions.
- We have a cross-functional group that meets every month.
- When a company needs to make a major change in operating procedures, then a heavyweight, cross-functional team or unit is needed.
- Data analysis points toward a need for extensive cross-functional expertise and training at a level beyond cursory familiarization or introductory exposure.
- He works with members from various cross-functional groups - with internal audit and the insurance group, for example.
- Other significant skills include: proficient time-management, business etiquette, and cross-cultural and cross-functional teambuilding skills.
- A cross-functional team approach and supportive environment offer Eddie the flexibility to do the things he feels necessary in driving the business.
- We have very strong cross-functional teams that operate at all of our sites.
- The medical community stresses cross-functional capability.
- Guide has organized its engineers into cross-functional teams that are dedicated to a specific project and remain with it from initial concept to product launch.
- Likewise cross-functional teams are encouraged to utilize such data to analyse problems objectively as distinct from merely seeking scapegoats.
- Cross-functional teams provide the mechanism for communication and problem solving.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!