The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1propiedad cruzada femenino
- From a legal standpoint, he questions whether the corporate form, as a legal entity, is challenged by complex network patterns of cross-ownership.
- This is especially important as the industry faces key public policy issues regarding cross-ownership and ownership caps.
- They were the only two broadcast outlets that seriously covered the issue of ownership caps and cross-ownership.
- The Coalition came to power committed to remove the cross-media rules, which have prevented cross-ownership between commercial broadcasting and newspapers since the 1980s.
- On the other hand, the intricacies of media cross-ownership and foreign ownership rules act like a soporific to even the hard-core insomniac.
- And he'll be able to make sure it can grow with the likely liberalization of the rules against cross-ownership of TV and newspapers in the same markets.
- Many lobbyists expect him first to tackle cross-ownership of newspapers and local broadcast stations, then move on to rules allowing broadcasters to own more than one TV station in a market.
- They are also being squeezed by antiquated legislation which bans cross-ownership and fails to recognise the need for multinational airlines.
- At the corporate level, partnerships, mergers and/or cross-ownership could mean increased newspaper circulation and revenues.
- In smaller markets, duopolies and TV-newspaper cross-ownership still will be disallowed to preserve diversity.
- Lifting cross-ownership rules completely would allow a number of transactions that might not otherwise occur.
- ‘Our opposition to cross-ownership runs against our own business interests,’ he says.
- Any significant Australian media investor is barred under cross-ownership laws, which restrict companies holding newspaper and television assets in the same market.
- The industry is on the cusp of a deregulatory buying spree as cross-ownership laws are hashed out in Washington.
- And with the potential for more cross-ownership, it will be hard to keep track of the media dance cards across the country.
- Judging from reports, last Friday's forum was quite hostile to cross-ownership.
- Canadian regulations place very few restrictions on cross-ownership.
- The studies lay the foundation for the agency's re-evaluation of cross-ownership policies.
- It also repealed cross-ownership laws for radio.
- The cross-ownership rule, in fact, may need some rethinking.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!