The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(support/negotiations) entre partidos(support/negotiations) interpartidista
- It is a bill that has the cross-party support of all parties and all members of the House.
- I look forward to support for that from the other Opposition parties for a cross-party view of this matter.
- Beyond that, it is a revolt against cross-party rule by political oligarchies, frustrating the known wishes of the population.
- It was launched to illustrate the strength of local feeling to the county council and cross-party councillors gave their full support to the campaign.
- We had been given an indication from other political parties in this House that we would have cross-party support to deal with this issue.
- A cross-party committee of Privy Counsellors has produced a report which heavily criticises this part of the Act.
- The standing committees are an empty formality, and the cross-party select committees have no power.
- Parties have also drawn on cross-party sources for policy advice.
- This perhaps reflected the high level of cross-party support by leading politicians, and all but one of the national newspapers.
- The German government's policy was the product of cross-party coalition and European market strength.
- If Taiwan wants to stay on the road of democracy, then cross-party cooperation will be a step in the right direction.
- He said honours should be decided by a cross-party committee of MPs instead of ministers and civil servants.
- Last week the council agreed to set up a cross-party working party to investigate all aspects of operations at the tip.
- The supporters' trust had hoped the issue wouldn't become a political football and wanted cross-party support.
- The cross-party political response that ensued provides important lessons that Britain has failed to learn.
- On Saturday the ruling and opposition parties convened for cross-party negotiations.
- This is the result of the parties thinking about cross-party reconciliation.
- The rigorous action by federal interior ministers has led to cross-party protests within the national parliament.
- Both are cross-party bodies, but have a strong Conservative presence.
- The council today insisted the licensing committee included cross-party representation and would be impartial.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!