The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1fuego cruzado masculino
- However, if such are killed in crossfire or if used as human shields, they become collateral damage.
- Elsewhere, suspected rebels shot dead three civilians, a bystander was killed in crossfire and five more militants were gunned down by troops, police said.
- A policeman and a civilian caught in crossfire were also killed.
- There are fears that some of the officially acknowledged deaths were in fact civilians caught in crossfire or killed for political reasons.
- Second, it serves as a reminder of the tragic toll war takes on innocents who find themselves caught in the crossfire between contending armies.
- Instead of facing a firing squad, however, they were abandoned in no man's land so that they would be killed by crossfire.
- The lieutenant went back to find more than 15 men killed by machine-gun crossfire.
- Two civilians, caught in the crossfire, were also killed, the report said.
- Five civilians caught in the crossfire were killed and 14 wounded, hospital officials said.
- Three civilians were caught in the crossfire and killed, and one was wounded.
- Aid workers have been caught in crossfire between warring groups of militia or bandits.
- One civilian was killed and a second was wounded in crossfire.
- It may be that the manacled prisoners were caught in crossfire.
- In the crossfire over 400 men were killed and a similar number wounded.
- A teenage boy was killed in the crossfire, and two soldiers were wounded.
- His late father was treated for gunshot wounds after being caught in gang crossfire when his son was 18.
- Jack winced as a heavy bracket of crossfire rocked his ship.
- The crossfire between the two groups was brutal.
- He saw that his teammate was caught in crossfire, a dozen fighters both good and bad surrounding him.
- The open fire regulations were strict because of the fear of friendly crossfire.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!