The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The horns of the crosstrees are only shown as a cross section where they are situated in the centre of the bracket.
- The most common design - in fact the only one I've ever seen in visiting a fairly substantial number of naval facilities - is the pole with crosstrees and no gaff.
- I want you to step from the crosstrees onto that, but rest most of your weight against the yard - use the sail furled along the top to hang on to.
- The tops, crosstrees and caps of some merchant ships were also white, while clippers and warships and also many merchant ships preferred the more somber black.
- Its rigging is stacked in place over the crosstrees.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!