The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1viento cruzado masculinoviento de través masculino
- Even a direct crosswind will resolve to a slight head wind.
- There are light crosswinds blowing off Lake Michigan which may account for some of the plane's erratic movements.
- This morning, the weather forecast called for really strong crosswinds.
- That tricky north westerly crosswind was blowing to make things difficult.
- Differential blowing could also improve control of trailers in crosswinds by helping compensate for the wind direction.
- Strong crosswinds have no effect on the vehicle's stability.
- There was a strong crosswind coming from the right that day that affected the left lane more because the right lane was more protected by the guardwall.
- Forty degrees heat allied to a strong crosswind and the constant and repetitive frequency of the huge number of climbs made it almost impossible to succeed.
- I like to test balls into a strong crosswind to see how they hold the line.
- In a match dictated by a strong crosswind the scoreline did not reflect the nature of this duel.
- Winds were gusting to 25 knots and a crosswind existed.
- At speed the car is notably refined and proved all but immune to the violent crosswinds we encountered on the launch.
- It did not take into account crosswinds or turbulence.
- Turbulence or gusty crosswinds require being immediate with your control inputs.
- He found bullet deflection due to a crosswind could be solved by adding a wind bar on each side of the crosshair that corrected a 10 mph cross wind.
- If there's a crosswind, use your heading indicator to establish a wind correction angle.
- You learn how to cast against the wind, with the wind behind you, or into a crosswind.
- A slight crosswind changing to a steady tailwind greeted rowers and spectators alike.
- The heavy rain had left the pitch sodden and a tricky crosswind made the kicking game somewhat difficult.
- Watch for crosswinds, especially on roads with truck traffic.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!