The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of crucigrama
1crucigrama femininepalabras cruzadas feminine Southern Conepuzzle masculine Chile
- Work your mind with brain-teasers, jigsaw puzzles, crosswords or quiz books.
- They dig for juicy details as adroitly as they do the crossword and jigsaw puzzles that they plug away at.
- The events, such as word games and crosswords will be organised by resource persons throughout the day.
- He said: ‘Laurie is amazing for her age, she does crosswords, puzzles, teasers and she plays Scrabble.’
- The Evening Advertiser has great things such as competitions, word searches and crosswords.
- There's something anodyne about even his best work; it has the cerebral coldness of a crossword or mathematical puzzle.
- In 1924, Simon and Schuster took a chance on publishing a book devoted to crosswords, and the crossword craze started.
- Learning is re-enforced and encouraged through the use of crosswords, word searches, memory skills, word wheels, numeracy and other activities.
- The other magazine in the seat pocket on the airplane had a crossword puzzle with about 100 clues.
- Watching this is like doing a crossword puzzle written by a dyslexic lunatic.
- I couldn't answer one of the clues in my crossword.
- He ran the words through his mind, almost like a crossword clue.
- The games include crosswords, hangman and cryptogram.
- I chose to ignore him and concentrate on a crossword clue, which I really couldn't get.
- It's not even a good pun, which, like a good crossword clue, should work on both the superficial and the cryptic levels.
- He would even interrupt classes to ask teachers to solve the crossword clues that he could not solve.
- It was the only word I needed to complete the crossword.
- Jack scribed the word beings into the appropriate boxes on the crossword.
- He left his cryptic crossword on the desk, with two clues still unanswered.
- Similarly, I could get into crosswords but not jigsaws.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!