The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de crupier
1crupier masculino, femeninocroupier masculino, femenino
- Over 60 percent of the casino employees, including food and beverage workers, croupiers, housekeepers, store personnel and security staff, were involved.
- Sure we could work there as croupiers, waiters, dealers, busboys, janitors and all, but we weren't allowed to gamble.
- Surveillance, security, croupiers, inspectors and pit bosses are all on the look-out for regulars who get desperate.
- Tertiary colleges have closed regular courses to train croupiers and dealers for the casinos.
- The Casino is a bizarre little place, with a single room with a handful of mah-jong and craps tables, as well as a bevvy of bored Chinese croupiers outnumbering gamblers ten to one.
- The room was empty apart from a big table set for nine diners in the centre, and on the back wall, a croupier and his gaming table.
- In 2003 he headbutted a French policeman after getting into a fight with a casino croupier.
- If you go into a casino, the croupier is trained to get the chips down the hole as fast as possible and get onto the next game, it's all about getting as much money and the slot machines are designed like that as well.
- To make matters worse, his casino in Manchester runs into a spot of trouble with a high-roller and a corrupt croupier.
- So he takes a job as a croupier at a casino - something he has done before in South Africa.
- The fun casino night will be run by fully trained croupiers and dealers and will feature full size roulette and blackjack tables.
- I was reminded of corrupt croupiers in casinos, manipulating the roulette wheel with subtle pressure on a button on the floor with their foot, or on the edge of the table with their belly.
- You have to make a choice in life: be a gambler or a croupier - and live with your decision.
- Maybe he could have been tamed in other circumstances, but working as a croupier in a casino in the Bahamas was just about the worst combination.
- His South African father urges him to take a job as a croupier in an opulent casino.
- However, this was a casino with a difference - we were playing with pretend money and getting helpful tips from every one of the four professional croupiers collecting our stakes.
- Another hotel did have an opening, as a croupier, and he entered the world of the gaming industry, where he was to be a player for the next 35 years.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!