The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1crutón masculinopicatoste masculino España
- We had them fried in bacon fat the other night, with some garlic croutons and pancetta piled on top of some soft, green chicory leaves.
- The garlic soup was creamy and well flavoured, not too heavy or too light, though the croutons (pieces of toast) arrived several minutes late.
- Garnishing the soup with croutons and/or Parmesan cheese is a must.
- My choice was served on croutons of bread (most of the starters make innovative use of bread), and lightly grilled, with a pepper sauce.
- Mexicans also cut dry tortillas into squares, fry them, and use in place of croutons in soup; or cut them into strips and make concoctions reminiscent of pasta dishes.
- This is a sweet soup and could probably be very nicely garnished with garlic croutons.
- It's hardly gourmet food, but they make split pea soup with croutons.
- The strawberries actually had the miraculous perfume of local berries grown in season and little buttery croutons of fried brioche added another interesting crunch.
- The Caesar salad with herb croutons and Parmesan salad passed the test too.
- The salad also includes excellent homemade croutons, large pieces of bacon and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- This was followed by a ratatouille cream soup with the most wonderful garlic croutons and a baked strudel with chicken, leek and soya sprouts in two sauces.
- I ordered a bowl of soup and extra croutons, on the side.
- Garnish with some croutons - a bit of shaved Parmesan would be delicious, too, as would a few sautéed mushrooms and lardons.
- My fish soup with langoustines, rouille and croutons proved a delight.
- Season well and serve with olive oil croutons, and snippings of fresh green herbs.
- It is studded with rustic croutons that have been crisped to a turn in butter.
- Basically, they're flavourful baked pieces of bread, that you can use as croutons, or just as a yummy savoury snack.
- He served salads of dandelion and strips of bacon, or chicory with garlic and croutons.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!