The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1microfinanciación colectiva femininecrowdfunding masculine
- Crowdsourcing and crowdfunding could, in theory, occur without the internet, but "it certainly helps to accelerate the process".
- It hopes crowdfunding will circumvent these obstacles and create new opportunities.
- He says crowdfunding relies on "networking, good contacts and a good product".
- He has observed a pattern in crowdfunding.
- He is optimistic crowdfunding will provide a successful venture capital model for established businesses.
- The system I am proposing dispenses with the middlemen and replaces them with crowdfunding from consumers who have very different incentives.
- Microfinance, crowdfunding, and incubators are worth pursuing, say business owners.
- They've probably done more to get crowdfunding into the mainstream than anyone.
- From the looks of your latest post, you are now dabbling in crowdsourcing as well crowdfunding.
- The arrangement came via an online record label that uses Web-based, social-network-style "crowdfunding" to finance its acts.
- He is painting a mural in Pike Place Public Market and is using crowdfunding to obtain the funds to complete this colorful project.
- As crowdfunding has matured from a series of one-off efforts into something reproducible, the money has followed.
- Crowdfunding is not for everyone.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!