The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1externalización masiva femininecrowdsourcing masculine
- Whether it's called user innovation, crowdsourcing, or open source, it means drastically rethinking your relationship with your customers.
- Since crowdsourcing takes place through the Web, the crowd is necessarily comprised of Web users.
- The main advantages of crowdsourcing for research are lower costs and access to a broader pool of information.
- Crowdsourcing blurs the lines between what constitutes work and play.
- Crowdsourcing is in some ways similar to open source software production.
- The crowd consists of individuals who posit solutions in a crowdsourcing application.
- A soured economy has prompted a boom in crowdsourcing, but this is a creative, efficient trend that will outlast the recession
- Some have hopes for crowdsourcing as a far-reaching problem-solving model that can harness the collective intelligence of the crowd to benefit government and non-profit projects.
- He rejected the ethos of crowdsourcing, saying that this isn't about getting as much out of your audience as you can just to cut costs, but stressed that this was more about collaboration.
- Cake Shop, a small club that showcases new talent, is turning to crowdsourcing in an attempt to solve its financial problems.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!