The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1velocidad de crucero femenino
- The aircraft has a cruising speed up to 530 km/h with a maximum speed of 560 km/h.
- On this sort of trip, you can expect all the trimmings: a four-seater aircraft with a cruising speed of 450 mph, reclining leather seats, champagne and caviar on tap and a shiny black car to whisk you to your destination.
- By using the readouts, you can determine the best cruising speed for maximum economy.
- The range at the economical cruising speed of 9 knots using two engines is 5000 nautical miles with a 20% margin in tank capacity.
- This limitation should be overcome in future testing by accelerating vehicles over longer distances and to cruising speeds.
- Maintaining an even cruising speed is far more efficient than speeding up and slowing down all the time. It should also be noted, along the same lines, that flooring the gas at every start is going to kill your gas mileage.
- At a comfortable cruising speed of 16 to 18 miles per hour, she consumes about 18 gallons of fuel per hour or a little more than a gallon per mile which is quite economical for a 45-foot boat.
- As the first supersonic passenger airliner, with a cruising speed of 1,350 mph - twice the speed of sound - it revolutionised transatlantic travel.
- A fuel flow meter also allows you to select a comfortable cruising speed that optimizes the amount of fuel being consumed.
- It's still firm and the wheel needs a strong hand to keep the car online at cruising speeds, but 300 mile-stints in this car will melt away when you consider the speeds you'll be doing.
- At cruising speeds, it's quiet - you can barely hear the engine noise.
- High speed with good flying characteristics was maxed at 375 mph with a general cruising speed held between 275 and 340 mph at 1900-hp per engine.
- The ship can attain a speed of 29 knots and, at a cruising speed of 18 knots, has a range of over 7,000 nm.
- The ship headed out to sea at its modest maximum cruising speed of 13 knots.
- It will patrol inshore and offshore waters and has a cruising speed of 23 knots with a top speed of 28 knots.
- The cruising speed ranges from about 20 to 26 mph and top speed is between 27 and 30 mph depending on the engines installed.
- A reasonable cruising speed of about 15 knots can be expected with a top speed of 18 to 20 knots depending on wind, weather and how the boat is loaded.
- It has a cruising speed of 120-120 knots but can fly as slow as 35 knots in some cases and is well suited to flying low, using valleys to hide from radar.
- With the standard engine installation and a normal load, the cruising speed is about 20 mph and top speed about 30 mph.
- Yet at cruising speeds, the big engine burbles along in serene style.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!