The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de rosquilla
1(in US)rosquilla femenino
- Then, with bittersweet feelings, we realize how much we love what our parents loved - the long, fried crullers at dim sum; the smells of strange-looking fruit in Chinatown; the simplicity of chopsticks in one's hand.
- For five minutes, everyone either threw down exact change or made their own change without any notice from Ralph; he was just too busy pouring coffee or retrieving crullers to pay any attention to the money situation.
- For homecomings and family gatherings, there is usually a sumptuous spread of cakes and pastries, including crullers and thin pancakes rolled around whipped cream.
- I grab some coffee and a cruller and make my appointed rounds.
- Think again of height and weight: The two are related, but there are other variables - a fondness for exercise, a taste for chocolate crullers - that can determine how much you weigh.
- After that, I stopped at a corner stall where people were standing around eating - as I'd hoped, it was a place that made fresh dumplings and crullers - breakfast food.
- She bit into her cruller, shaking her head, and cast a look to Kieran.
- Mark then completely forgot about his cruller and headed for his dressing room.
- The sooner he could get this ‘journey of discovery’ over with, the sooner they'd be on a plane home and the closer he'd be to a powdered cruller and a decent cup of coffee.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!