The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de crujiente
adjetivo crunchier, crunchiest
- Sometimes if l want a really crunchy topping l crush a pack of plain crisps and add them to the cheese before crumbling it over the surface.
- It was absolutely delicious - each bite filled with the crunchy Rice Krispie/caramel/meringue layer and the smooth, rich whipped cream.
- Aside from the usual setup of guitar, bass, and drums, the album is home to lots of strange, squeaky, and crunchy noises.
- Buttering them, I put away the butter and sat, biting into the crunchy bread.
- Taking a loud, crunchy bite, the juice dribbled off his thick chin and fell directly in front of her face.
- Clean and fresh, this was perfectly seasoned, and the tender tuna was wonderfully complemented by the crunchy, sharp tasting sprouts.
- Use a sharp serrated bread knife, which will give you elegant crunchy fingers of melba toast once dried out and crisped to golden brown in the oven.
- Each level of the garden has a pathway of crunchy gravel, making the garden a visual and tactile delight.
- I love this recipe, it results in a delicious crust that has just the right texture: slightly crumbly, crunchy outside, chewy inside.
- Hard or crunchy foods, such as apples, should be cut into small chunks before you eat them.
- This is why they are fluffy on the inside and crisp, or even crunchy, on the outside.
- I liked it very much, with its rich texture and flavorful bite, all fluffy batter, cheese bits and crunchy pieces of bacon.
- Desserts offered were a chocolate torte, fresh fruit salad (great, not too many apple slices) and a hot concoction of a light sponge topped with apple and blackberries that had a crunchy crumble thin layer on top.
- This was a divine combination, the piquant, smoky butter oozing into the juices, the dish nicely finished off with some thin root vegetables crisps and crunchy chard.
- The salade tiède also contains different colours and textures, such as the soft and melting cheese sitting happily alongside crisp, crunchy leaves.
- The dish was surprisingly good, consisting of two crispy, crunchy fritters and an authentic-tasting peanut dipping sauce.
- This had the rich creamy consistency and hard crunchy top one would expect, but also boasted the most subtle wafts of flavouring.
- The paths are made of crunchy slate so they can't creep about without making a noise.
- The prosciutto had an unpleasant bite to it and the melon was under-ripe, too crunchy and not sweet enough.
- I enjoyed their crunchy crumbly texture and deep flavor very much - and was pleasantly surprised, too, for baking by instinct is usually a rather risky endeavour.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!