Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- In this way, through cryptanalysis of the error messages, it is possible to glean clues on the make up of a legitimate password.
- She shows how efforts by scientists using computer analyses, information theory, linguistics and cryptanalysis to break the genetic code in the 1950s yielded no results.
- Differential cryptanalysis was ultimately a mathematical technique just waiting to be rediscovered by someone outside the Triple Fence interested in sophisticated codes.
- Supercomputers are typically used for calculation-intensive tasks such as climate research, molecular modelling, physical simulations and cryptanalysis.
- Her grandfather is also an expert in cryptanalysis: dropped behind enemy lines in the war, he now occupies himself compiling crosswords and brain-teasers for a newspaper and decoding a 400-year-old manuscript.
- With the progress made in cryptography and cryptanalysis, people were gaining the ability to harm others, especially in a business environment where e-commerce had come to stay.
- Because factoring is so difficult mathematically, it's also pretty much the holy grail of contemporary cryptanalysis.
- Recently we've seen attacks that hack into the mathematics of cryptography and go beyond traditional cryptanalysis, forcing cryptography to do something new, different, and unexpected.
- Differential cryptanalysis was developed this way; the attack was demonstrated on simpler variants of DES and then extrapolated to the full DES.
- A large Victorian mansion in the centre of the park (now a museum) housed the Government Code and Cypher School and was the scene of many spectacular advances in modern cryptanalysis.
- Another thing that will come along - probably after more than a decade or two - is quantum cryptanalysis, where you would use a quantum computer to decrypt existing codes.
- This is the crux of differential cryptanalysis.
- Cryptography theory is mature enough to base designs on, but there's still no substitute for detailed cryptanalysis.
- I have long believed it to be the primary way cryptanalysis is done in the intelligence community.
- Recently I've written a lot about airline security and counter-terrorism, but I've also written about new developments in the cryptanalysis of hash functions and defences for identity theft.
- This goes back at least to the cryptanalysis of the Lorentz Machine, in WWII.
- He shaped this group into an excellent cryptanalysis department, with the motto ‘There shall be no such thing as an indecipherable message’.