Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Mathematical cryptography, as bad as it sometimes is, is the strongest link in most security chains.
- There are claims about breakthrough technology and totally new cryptography and the like.
- A new kind of cryptography based on quantum physics is now ready for serious consideration.
- I think there are possibilities for other types of technology involving cryptography.
- In contrast to methods based on codes, the keys formed by quantum cryptography can, in principle, be completely uncrackable.
- There is little doubt that trying to break simple codes enhances one's understanding of cryptography.
- Would you trust a cryptographer who didn't know the difference between symmetric and public-key cryptography?
- I have a long-standing interest in issues of cryptography - particularly as it relates to privacy laws.
- The use of cryptography and encryption systems also help to address security concerns of the Internet.
- With no taste for combat, he had wondered if he might find a niche in cryptography.
- Personal cryptography technology was for years classified as a munition by the US government, and could not be exported.
- Thanks to cryptography, our government officials have the most secure communications in the world.
- Her research interests are cryptography, security protocols and distributed security.
- Encryption is the process of using cryptography to protect information.
- Remote attestation uses cryptography to manage and assure the configuration of network systems.
- Symmetric key cryptography is used to provide data confidentiality and data authentication.
- We know more about cryptography, and have more algorithms to choose among.
- Primes have uses in hashing algorithms and cryptography, among other things.
- He made major contributions to cryptography and developed a general theory.
- Learn the basics of network security, including cryptography, security policies, and secure network design.