The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1bola de cristal femenino
- A common image of such is the fortune-teller with her crystal ball.
- She looked across the room to her table and saw that her crystal ball was covered.
- So, break out the dice, the tarot cards and the crystal ball, and let's see what Madame Fate has in store for us, what?
- Sometimes it seems like you may as well be gazing into a crystal ball, or going to see a fortune teller.
- Mary went to a fortune teller and after gazing into a crystal ball for some time she advised her.
- It didn't take a crystal ball to predict that coffee would take off as higher quality brews became available to the public.
- Looking back, it amazes me how he could gaze into his crystal ball and see a future for the football team that practically everyone else felt was fanciful.
- Of course everyone wants us to pull out the old crystal ball and say what the next 50 years will bring.
- I want you to look in your crystal ball, though, and lay out the various possible scenarios.
- Of course, no one has a crystal ball to predict which companies are most likely to be takeover targets.
- I do not have a crystal ball, but it's pretty normal that, when a team changes ownership, the new bosses want to bring in their people.
- Maia looked down at the crystal ball and ran her hands across it, studying the swirling surface.
- He then turned to a back shelf and brought down a large crystal ball and set it in the middle of his desk table.
- So, does she have a crystal ball, which tells her where she is heading?
- He spat at the floor and threw the crystal ball furiously down to the ground.
- But you didn't need a crystal ball to predict this would happen - it is written in the Agreement itself.
- I'm not sure that my crystal ball is any less foggy than others who are making predictions.
- Don't you wish you could look into a crystal ball and see what the future holds?
- He's sitting at a table, staring at a crystal ball, hoping to see something that he hasn't seen before.
- The trouble is we can't tell without a crystal ball what you're going to be.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!