The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of cornudo
1cornudo masculineto make a cuckold of sb — ponerle los cuernos a algn
- Alienation of affection was once a salve to the broken hearts and bruised pride of cuckolds across the nation, but the claim began losing favor in the early 1900s.
- The disaffected mugger and the enraged cuckold were despised as lowbrows; the true craftsmen of murder inaugurated ever more elaborate schemes.
- She had taken his trust and made a cuckold out of him.
- Richard Gere, as Edward, finds himself in the unaccustomed position of playing the cuckold.
- By marrying a simpleton, he hopes to prevent his fear of being made a cuckold being realized.
1ponerle los cuernos a
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!