The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Eating authentic Chinese cuisine is a cultivated taste and one worth exploring and learning.
- A full menu of authentic Cuban cuisine is available in the restaurant's dining room.
- I feel robbed that I didn't eat authentic Thai cuisine until the age of 27.
- Lunch and dinner serves original Japanese cuisine exclusively cooked by expert chefs who display their unique performances at your table.
- Her French / Indian fusion cuisine won her many devotees and glowing reviews in the American media.
- And going to a French restaurant in Atlanta is no guarantee that you will be served French cuisine.
- Yet, kosher did not alter Indian vegetarian cuisine in any way, he said.
- In South Indian vegetarian cuisine, milk products are not used much.
- Until the 90s, fashionable restaurants offered French cuisine, which meant rich sauces.
- For instance, the Thai breweries organize a Beer Festival with plenty of traditional Thai cuisine to sample as well.
- We came here just to taste the Thai cuisine.
- Basically your garbage pail is the hippest new fusion cuisine restaurant in town for ants.
- During the trek the group stayed in four different lodges and ate simple, traditional Chinese cuisine.
- Civilizations that have remained relatively untouched by the ravages of war have invariably produced the finest cuisine in the world.
- People flowed to their seats with decorum eagerly anticipating the thrill of gourmet cuisine.
- Besides, almost every other country's cuisine has already had its moment on the front burner.
- You've tasted this intriguing cuisine in noodle houses and more formal Vietnamese eateries.
- His knowledge of the cuisine of different regions of India is encyclopaedic.
- Garlic and olive oil typify the cuisine of both regions.
- The Moghul influence has also extended the rich and diverse cuisine of the country.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!