The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of culminación
1(of events, efforts)culminación femininepunto culminante masculine
- The past twelve months for him have been a fitting culmination to an outstanding career, to date.
- Matthew wants to achieve a fitting culmination to the night, but he is unable to do so.
- The arrest is the culmination of an investigation which has been ongoing for upwards of 18 months.
- The verdict is the culmination of a long investigation by Rochdale police.
- Most products bought by private consumers represent the culmination of a long process of value creation.
- It is the culmination of at least a year's work and investment.
- This was a great victory for the school and a culmination of much hard work and commitment invested over a long and busy year.
- It is the logical culmination of more and more media saturation with an emphasis on television.
- The culmination of that was an uplifting climax heightened by the emotional residue of what had gone before.
- The event itself is the culmination of five years of sustained effort by their creators.
- We have created a world where we insist on perceiving every new development as a culmination of something great or as a climax.
- It was a culmination of art work the children have produced over the past three weeks.
- To be honest, I was feeling tired from the culmination of two much hecticness so wasn't able to appreciate it as much as I ought to have done.
- It's not anywhere that I'd really choose to be, but at that point in my life it was the culmination of every choice that there had been up to that point.
- One is museum design which is the culmination of all architectural thought and art as well as theatres and auditoriums.
- It has been a mammoth undertaking and is the culmination of many hundreds of hours of research, editing and printing.
- For the people who fought against the closure plans, it is the culmination of a seven-month campaign to secure the future of the pools.
- Proud parents came from throughout the county to hear the youngsters sing in what was the culmination of many dedicated hours of practice.
- The whole affair is the culmination of the spin phenomenon.
- Its introduction marked the culmination of 120 years of campaigning.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!