The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1homicidio sin premeditación masculino
- They must protect life by enacting criminal legislation which aims to punish individuals who deprive others of their right to life - i.e. murder, manslaughter, culpable homicide, etc.
- The jury convicted him of culpable homicide, rather than murder.
- Convictions generally carry lesser sentences than in manslaughter or culpable homicide cases in the UK.
- The husband has committed an act that is morally wrong; he has committed murder, or perhaps culpable homicide, or at least manslaughter.
- In March 2002, they were both acquitted on charges of murder and culpable homicide.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!