Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1figura de culto feminineídolo masculine
- The victory elevated McGowan to a cult hero within the company.
- The character, voiced by Frank Oz, trained Luke Skywalker to defeat Darth Vader and is a cult hero among devotees.
- A real cult hero, he scored both goals as Leicester won last season's Worthington Cup.
- The Ramones were cult heroes until they called a halt in 1996, but they never really hit it as big as their imitators.
- This self-taught artist has become a popular cult hero, adored by the public if not always by the critics.
- The artists behind gig posters are revered cult heroes.
- Having made the leap from underground cult heroes to Gold-selling record-sellers in the space of one album, the Welsh rockers get a little bit darker with their second long-player.
- His incongruous style has made him a cult hero in Barcelona.
- In the US he is an unlikely cult hero as he writes a popular underground comic book based on his humdrum life.
- If he doesn't wake up and work on his flaws, he'll end up an out-of-control cult hero and little more.
- Playing that style has helped make him a cult hero for a relatively anonymous team in Nashville, just like he's been everywhere else he's played.