The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1choque cultural masculinochoque de culturas masculino
- The sudden culture shock at being thrown among those with very different work ethics and other attitudes can even be frightening.
- He recalls experiencing his culture shock back in the 1990s during his first visit in the country.
- As you read, please excuse me, for what I experienced was more culture shock than I did so many years ago.
- She is returning for a family wedding in November and wants to know whether she will experience culture shock.
- It would be very normal for Westerners to experience some culture shock in Korea.
- If you're looking for a more literal experience of culture shock, I've got that too.
- While learning Arabic, people can experience a degree of culture shock.
- Arizona fans could be forgiven for experiencing spasms of such culture shock.
- When asked if they had experienced any culture shock in the past two weeks, most smiled and said they were treated very well.
- He spoke eloquently of the difficulties and culture shock he experienced upon his release.
- For those who don't understand, these students would have faced extreme culture shock.
- To say I'm suffering from a combination of culture shock and stomach churning homesickness would be understating it.
- The adaptation to a new culture can be so profound that most students feel reverse culture shock.
- The culture shock of isolation will be considerable.
- This is why culture shock is a temporary phenomenon.
- We had been living in Moscow for just three months - just about the right amount of time needed to work up a really good case of culture shock.
- The culture shock for boys and girls who had known only the lifestyle they left behind in rural Ireland was undoubtedly great.
- To many of the returnees, culture shock found in a corporate context is more frustrating than that in a societal context.
- They still have those moments of culture shock that I'm sure you can identify with.
- She merely smiled when asked whether she had undergone any culture shock during her two-week visit.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!