The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The tanks, roads, culverts and lagoon opening have all suffered through the lack of maintenance.
- Aggravating the problems is a pair of culverts through Provincial Road 205, which have been set at the wrong level.
- These criminal acts will retard progress and push up costs of building the road as the demolished culverts will have to be replaced.
- It is asphalted and the gradient runs south to north up to the village temple, except near the village pond where a culvert has raised the road surface, upsetting the natural gradient.
- A nearby culvert, meant to carry away the sewage, is totally damaged.
- There are also plans to dig a culvert to carry water if the drainage ditch is full but he doubted there was enough room to dig one within the width of the road.
- A culvert has also been opened up below one set of steps and all it would take is for one child to trip and fall head first into it.
- What appears to be the problem to us is the size of a culvert underneath the road into the ornamental pond.
- Drivers often don't even realize when they cross streams, nor that the culverts built to carry those streams might pose problems to endangered salmon and trout species.
- He directed the officials to complete the construction of culverts and link roads and ensure the proper drinking water supply.
- According to the 1996 Highway Road Humps Regulations they must not be built on or within 25 metres of bridges, subways, culverts or tunnels.
- The South Fork of the Elkhorn River goes under the road in a culvert.
- Earth pressure distribution around concrete box culverts has been the subject of a few studies.
- The project also required construction of a 29.5-foot fill over an old concrete box culvert.
- However, the size and weight of concrete box culverts can make transportation and handling a problem.
- They also have to cut several miles of drain, installing several large culverts along the system.
- A culvert stabilized with snow was the first structure tested for small streams.
- Thus, culverts stabilized with snow are not needed when the stream is already frozen solid.
- The figure also shows a little tensile stress at the roof center of larger culverts.
- Variables considered in the analysis were culvert size, location, and wall thickness.
2Electricityconducto subterráneo masculine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!