The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de armario
1(cabinet)armario masculino(in dining room) aparador masculino
- There is a large walk-in airing cupboard and a family bathroom on this floor.
- There is also a large built-in storage cupboard in the landing.
- A utility room off the kitchen includes a fitted broom cupboard, floor units and stainless steel sink.
- There is also a mystery surrounding some of the kitchen cupboard doors and drawers.
- They can hold their attraction even through our wooden kitchen cupboard doors.
- He opened a cupboard which was filled, ceiling to floor, with rows and rows of DVDs and videos.
- Behind this is a family room with an open fireplace and built-in storage cupboards.
- She set the cup back on the table then opened the cupboard under the sink.
- He wondered whether anyone would object to him typing up his story in a nice, dark broom cupboard.
- I find the small cupboard under the stairs and see that there is some food.
- Upstairs are two bedrooms, a bathroom and an airing cupboard on the landing.
- She led them through where they asked her to clear out the cupboard under the sink.
- The three remaining double bedrooms are all painted white and one has a large walk-in cupboard.
- Problem is, during the '90s, we let the cupboards go bare.
- Tax cuts in two successive sessions, '97 and '99, left the state's cupboard bare.
- For protecting and sustaining life, the cupboards go bare.
- Work on the block had not finished so the screens had been moved to an unlocked store cupboard.
- On the store cupboard shelves are trays of potatoes, cabbages and carrots.
- I got out of the shower and searched the bathroom cupboards.
- The entrance hall is spacious and has an understairs cloak cupboard.
2Britanico(full-length, built-in)armario masculinoclóset masculino América Latinaplacard masculino Río de la Plata
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!