The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1taza de té femeninoté masculino
- Their sales of cups of tea have rocketed by around 500 per cent with more than 450 cuppas being sold nationwide, compared to an average of 90 cups a week sold before the film's release.
- When full, the 2ft 5in-high piece can serve 1,024 cuppas - enough to provide half-time sustenance for 93 football teams.
- Later on, they go over to Harold's place, where funereal choir music is playing as everyone marches in, white-faced, for cuppas.
- When the last load was complete, we made cuppas for everyone using my mum's thoughtfully provided Emergency Tea-Making And Chocolate Biscuit Kit.
- He turned down a star birthday bash to spend his big day serving cuppas at Manchester's Christie Hospital.
- Steaming hot cuppas, delicate sambo's and tasty treat are all on offer from 10 am to 9pm, for a small donation.
- But it does for those cuppas you make just for a distraction.
- "I don't drink that much water and I boil the rest for my cuppas, " she said.
- On Wednesday at 10 am, after only three cuppas, the verdict came.
- They looked dispirited as they trudged off for half-time cuppas but they had a rejuvenated look on the restart and took just seven minutes to draw level.
- We need something besides religion and politics to debate over our beers, lattes, cuppas or sports waters.
- After serving thousands of cuppas during a 27 year career as an assistant in a cafe she has hung up her apron.
- They spend all day making each other cuppas and I always wondered how they all knew what everyone liked.
- This was a scrappy affair that came to life after the half - time cuppas.
- Laboratory tests found that drinking regular cuppas inhibits the activity of certain enzymes in the brain.
- But then, the Tea Council represents the trade and 93 per cent of British cuppas nowadays come from bags.
- Enough, we've all had enough of this nonsense and it's time for a strong cuppa.
- Besides enjoying a relaxing cuppa while you wait for the kids (much better than sitting in a hot car) why not wander about the nursery or sit on the patio and enjoy the balmy days to come?
- We'll also take a close look at the relaxing cuppa.
- Worse, there's no café in the store, so you can't even enjoy a cuppa while you're working - not that there's anywhere to put one, in any case.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!