The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de cuproníquel
- The new $1 coins are made from cupro-nickel, which is a blend of copper and nickel, and are alternately plain and ribbed at the edges.
- In 1965, production processes at the Mint included the manufacture of cupro-nickel, coinage bronze and silver blanks (melting, rolling and blanking) together with striking, packaging and distribution of the finished product.
- In early designs bullet jackets were made of cupro-nickel and these have a silvery appearance.
- I'd extract the old coin and replace it with a new decimal cupro-nickel piece.
- The bullet was produced with a cupro-nickel jacket over a lead core.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!