The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de curable
1curableque tiene cura
- While some of these disorders are curable, chronic renal disease usually isn't.
- All in all, monolingualism is a curable disease.
- That limbo was fertile ground for creating a ‘state of moral schizophrenia’ which turned out to be more of a mental block than a curable condition.
- But this applies to the basics of health - clean water, control of infectious diseases, curing the curable.
- If the critical point is late, as in endometrial cancer, screening is unnecessary because the disease is curable even when it presents with clinical symptoms.
- The utility of predictive genetic testing declines when a disease is curable.
- When you read on, however, it becomes clear that there is only a very small number of such curable conditions and that the great effort of this work will have precious little return, numerically speaking.
- While the patient's condition is not curable, providing oxygen can relieve the patient's subjective feeling of suffocation caused by decreased levels of oxygen in the blood.
- The disease is eminently curable with the modern antitubercular cliemotherapeutic drugs with surgery playing a role in the background only.
- By delaying conventional treatment, a curable condition could progress to an incurable stage.
- Although my disorder isn't curable, it is manageable.
- Now the illness is curable with a six-month course of antibiotics.
- People suffer with them all their lives and it's one of the most curable disorders that we face.
- I mean, the good news remains that early detection is very important, because they're so curable if we catch it early on.
- Some things in this world just aren't curable, by any means.
- I actually think that middle of the road taste is curable.
- If it is curable, what is the proper treatment of it?
- There are human conflicts, but they are by their nature curable, because there's always a higher principle, lurking in the background.
- If only every problem was curable with a Q-tip and glass cleaner.
- And it is curable and has been curable since 1948.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!