The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(dried dwarf grape)pasa de Corinto femenino
- The domesticated grapevine provides fresh fruit, dried raisins, sultanas and currants (according to the vine variety), wine, vinegar, grape juice, and a light salad oil obtained by crushing the pips.
- Aim for several small meals with suitable snacks such as mini savoury sandwiches, a currant bun, fruit or vegetables or unsweetened breakfast cereal in between meals to meet your child's nutritional needs.
- The truly delectable dessert is prepared with currants (small seedless raisin) that are grown in Europe, the US and Chile and is said to be rich in vitamin C and minerals.
- Dried fruits such as currants or sultanas are frequently added to this basic mix.
- The dough was rolled and folded several times around chunks of fat to create rich layers, each fortified with a healthy dose of sugar, currants, and dried fruit.
- The fruit content is no longer confined to currants, sultanas and raisins.
- Last year I made one based very vaguely on her recipe, using raisins, currants, cherries, home-made candied lemon and orange peels, and an apple and a pear.
- Tuna tartare, served in hollowed-out lemons, is vitalized with an unexpected foursome of currants, pine nuts, fava beans, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- With leeks, currants, and cranberries, it's such a treat.
- I pass it on to you only on the condition that you try making it first with something neat and non-wet, such as raisins, currants, dried apricots, citrus zest, or candied ginger.
- This potato and chickpea paste is rolled out like dough and filled with sautéed onion, pinenuts, currants, allspice, and tahini.
- Oatmeal or kasha with currants and fresh fruit made for tasty breakfast fare, but one morning I craved protein and was cheerfully brought a plate full of scrambled eggs upon request.
- Mix in the bread crumbs, currants, pine nuts and 1/2 of the grated carrot.
- The porter gives the cake a dark complexity that complements the sweetness of the raisins and currants, as well as the bitterness of the mixed peel.
- I experiment with a cherry currant port sauce to put over a dessert.
- This year, carve a buttery, cider-glazed version showcased with roasted apples and eye-catching grapes and currants.
- ‘I'm lost,’ she tells a policeman plaintively and then she sings a song so beautifully she is given a currant bun as a reward.
- Combine the butter, sultanas, currants, sugar, mixed spice, cinnamon, ginger, bicarbonate of soda and water in a saucepan.
- Now, the true Bath bun is soft, like a marriage between a brioche and an Easter hot-cross, but encrusted with currants and gritty nibs of sugar.
- It was made with beef, mutton, raisins, currants, prunes, wine and mixed spices.
cualquier arbusto o fruto de la familia Ribes como la grosella(shrub, fruit)
- Peaches, pears, cherries, plums, grapes, currants, and raspberries were also commonly grown.
- The field day will focus on grapes, although growing raspberries, currants, blackberries, plums, cherries, and Asian and European pears also will be discussed.
- Cabbage and carrot are also among the most important vegetable crops, while apples, pears, currants, strawberries and raspberries are the popular fruit crops.
- These border beds might also be used for small fruits like currants or raspberries or for medicinal or flavoring herbs.
- Botrytis is common on apples, grapes, strawberries, raspberries and currants, while vegetables affected include beans, brassicas, cucumbers, lettuce, peas, potatoes and celery and carrots in store.
- Some currants are host to the White pine blister rust, and should not be planted near white pines.
- Screens made from bamboo and birch branches as well as plantings (golden currant, white abutilon, and New Zealand flax) create privacy.
- Along the walls and raised beds I planted ferns, vine maple, Indian plum, ocean spray, snowberry, currants, and other low-maintenance shrubs.
- You also might want to experiment with some specialized design techniques, such as using pruning to create a pleached tunnel of ironwood trees or a living fence of espalier currants.
- Fruit trees such as apples, currants and gooseberries should do well and, to be more exotic, you could try nectarines and cherries.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!