The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de curricular
- The present study was designed to provide feedback for curricular improvements.
- A third strategy for curricular internationalization is international exchanges.
- Curricular changes in small colleges usually occur more readily than in larger institutions.
- Curricular planning must necessarily consider student enrollment trends in making change.
- Curricular improvement efforts should take into account the expressed needs of students.
- This curricular activity for a group of five is aimed at instilling respect for all religions.
- Should leadership development initiatives should be curricular or extracurricular in nature?
- The work he did was not curricular.
- The brochure presents the resources available at the Museum for cross curricular learning visits.
- The inclusion of the student and faculty assessments allowed us to achieve our primary goal of identifying specific curricular needs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!