The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1to be in custodial care — estar bajo la tutela del tribunal de menores
- A nineteen year-old has been given a six-month custodial sentence for using his camera phone to take pictures in court.
- She said it wouldn't be appropriate to mete out a long custodial sentence even if the suspect is convicted.
- It is not always clear whether changing legal and custodial practices brought about changes in attitudes towards debtors and towards consumer debt, or the other way round.
- Any officer conducting a custodial interrogation is required to read the Miranda rights.
- Hundreds of people staged a protest demonstration there against alleged custodial killings.
- The suspect is charged with felony custodial kidnapping and assault and battery.
- If the offending remains serious or persistent, the team can arrange for closer control of the young person through electronic tagging, intensive supervision, or ultimately by custodial detention.
- They have demanded a probe into the custodial death.
- The sentence for the breach of the bail should usually be custodial and consecutive to any other custodial sentence."
- For qualifying people, Medicaid covers custodial care in a nursing home in all states.
- They recently opened up a custodial account for their 13-year-old daughter.
- Of the 13.4 million custodial parents, about 8 million (60 percent) have a support agreement or award for their children.
- The IRS assumes custodial parents provide more than half of the child's financial support..
- Psychiatry arose in the 19th century, when its main role was to provide custodial care for the mentally ill.
- The program is designed to provide a wide variety of medical and custodial services to those who cannot afford it.
- Much of the care people need is custodial in nature and can be given in a home setting.
- He spent much of his childhood in custodial institutions after the death of his father.
- Care-taking roles are referred to as custodial or surrogate parenting in the literature.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!