Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1hecho de encargo
- It has long been the norm in Asia for carriers to order batches of custom-built handsets, designed around specifications they dictate.
- For BMW, the company adapted its data networks to handle orders for custom-built cars.
- My eyes darted from the custom-built white vinyl banquette to the ‘solid gold’ piano.
- Jamie, his wife Jools and their two girls have moved down the road to a new £3m home in Primrose Hill with six bedrooms and a custom-built two-ton Rorgue oven.
- We want to give a wider audience easier access to more of the sort of ideas spiked has been producing since it became the first custom-built online current affairs publication in the UK.
- In 1994, the first custom-built supermax opened in Florence, Colorado.
- Bosses at the engineering firm, which specialises in custom-built race trailers and hospitality units, say motor racing teams are tightening their budgets.
- By the time the show kicked off, almost two hours behind schedule, spirits inside Dior's custom-built tent were almost as damp as the weather outside.
- Goliath makes 100 to 150 promotional appearances and travels 40,000 miles in his custom-built horse trailer every year.
- The lodge owners have bought a private ranch bordering the park where we are taken for a traditional Chilean barbecue or asado at the Quincho, a custom-built barbecue house.
- It later moved into the Innovation Centre in Heslington and specialised in data warehousing, data design and custom-built data processing systems.
- Thousands of sightings of plants and animals are gathered by wildlife organisations every year and the information is entered onto custom-built databases.
- The classes, which will consist of up to 12 people at a time, will take the form of workshops and will be custom-built to the requirements of individual clients.
- Work is to begin in Bradford this month on Yorkshire's first custom-built Hindu temple, costing more than £2m.
- The kitchen, a combination of custom-built cherry wood and black granite surfaces, has a wine-chiller cabinet and plate-warmer.
- The festival will also have food demonstrations and he explained that a custom-built kitchen would be on spot for patrons to try their hand at cooking.
- The only thing in musical tow is his custom-built piano.
- The second firm to move to the site is the Metal Improvement Company Inc, which has moved into a 20,000 square feet custom-built unit.
- Its headquarters, which was the first custom-built mountain rescue post in the country, was opened 25 years ago by the Prince of Wales.
- Its studios will be in custom-built premises at Newhall, Naas.