The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de aduana
- Nineteenth-century customs houses, which were buildings of some distinction, survive in the capital-city ports, where they were once the centre of mercantile activity and the chief collectors of government revenue.
- As a result, he says many more drivers now pass legally through customs houses and pay their required duties on items like textiles and livestock.
- ‘Corruption rates in Bulgarian customs houses were higher in 2002 compared to 1999,’ the report said.
- The Ministry of Finance will team up with the Coast Guard Administration to launch intensive checks at customs houses in a bid to prevent the entry and exit of counterfeit products.
- The customs house and post office closed their doors.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!