The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(job/role) de cara al cliente(job/role) que tiene trato directo con el cliente
- Expect original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to not slash spending in customer-facing systems.
- To unlock the full revenue potential of the core infrastructure, carriers must deploy new services at the customer-facing edge.
- The firm has also hired Bain & Co. to deal with customer-facing issues surrounding the takeover.
- Dell has a relatively flat structure with minimal bureaucracy at the customer-facing end of the business.
- Look for metrics in the revenue growth areas of customer-facing applications.
- Backing up their solutions is the largest customer-facing organization in the industry.
- Gather information from customers, from your customer-facing employees, from sources outside the firm.
- Superior management of customer relationships requires integration between these fundamental functions to provide a seamless customer-facing deployment.
- Customer relationship management is a business strategy that company leaders employ to coordinate customer-facing business functions.
- The company insisted that employees in customer-facing jobs would not be targeted by the job cuts.
- Another significant difference is the customer-facing presentation of the published media itself.
- SMT has taken disciplinary action against the courier and removed him from a customer-facing role.
- An undisclosed number of jobs will go, but any reduction in headcount is likely to be balanced by an increase in customer-facing roles.
- Enhancing the breadth of knowledge of various domains and technologies among customer-facing associates.
- The bank said it hoped some staff would transfer to other jobs in the "customer-facing" areas of the business.
- Customer-facing associates usually spend majority of their time chasing for responses to their queries.
- Before the merger was complete, the bank pledged to maintain employment levels in what it calls "customer-facing positions."
- It seems companies are ditching customer-facing ebusiness and instead adopting systems aimed at suppliers and employees.
- All these are granted on a pro-rata basis to bank staff who work reduced hours, many of them in customer-facing roles, technical, business and customer support.
- Customer-facing functions must be rapidly adaptable, allowing organizations to accommodate real-time business change and seize new market opportunities.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!