The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of inserto
1inserto masculineescena insertada feminine
- The remaining commentary is in the form of cut-ins provided by Susan Clark and Brad Savage who, truth be told, don't even appear to be in the same room.
- We did a few cut-ins before the start of our five o'clock newscast, and I remember starting the first one with the words, ‘If you're able to watch this special report on your television right now, you're one of the lucky ones.’
- Noticias 23 al Amanecer runs from 6 to 7 every morning, before the three-hour national morning program Despierta America, which includes local-news cut-ins.
- What some folks may not know is that the rest of the show - everything except Dick's live cut-ins - is recorded some time before.
- The Marlins-Giants battle was going on simultaneously with the Yanks, so most of what I caught were cut-ins and snippets between innings.
- The storyline's ok but there are some interesting cut-ins of a ‘love story’ aka Arabian Nights to make it more interesting.
- We'll be back with more, more calls, more cut-ins, and more about their other projects.
- Where did you use them (breaking news cut-in, online, newscast, and so on)?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!