The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de chaqué
- Gavin Lawrence as the Interlocutor in The Last Minstrel Show is sleek, sly, and not at all reassuring in his oversized cutaway coat, pin-striped pants, white spats, and Cheshire grin.
- You can also choose a cutaway jacket, which is usually worn with a morning suit or a standard tuxedo.
- If wearing a cutaway suit or stroller (semi-formal suit jacket), wear black pants without the satin stripe going down the sides, or even gray or gray and black pinstriped pants.
- There was the disco fabulousness of Benny, Bjorn, Agnetha and Frida, resplendent in their white suits, pearlescent eye-shadow and cutaway catsuits.
- Its length was shortened, then its skirts were fastened back, then it became cutaway at the front; it grew a collar and sprouted epaulettes.
- The lights go down, the curtain comes up and we're back in variety, all caked panstick, female dancers in fishnet tights and cutaway tunics, high kicks, sequins and sparkles.
- A morning or daytime wedding can call for a gray morning suit cutaway (morning coat that is short in front and long in back) with a striped tie.
- Over in Paris, at Dior, Silmane, fresh with the authority of youth, shows jackets swept back over the hips like cutaways.
con un corte transversal que deja ver el interior de algo
- As a ten-year-old, he remembers seeing a book with cutaway diagrams of the earth, and wondering, ‘how do they know that?’
- All my life I've pored over books, studying cutaway diagrams, hungry to understand how things worked.
- The cornerstone of any Salamander book, however, is the illustrations - both the pictures of aircraft types and the excellent cutaway drawings.
- In addition, the book includes a two-page cutaway drawing of the Sabre and a page of specifications and performance notes.
- Below, a cutaway drawing shows the motor mechanism.
- We've probably all seen pictures of cutaway barrels that are packed solid and I've even seen a long .38 barrel with seven or eight bullets - indicating the shooter reloaded and kept going.
- While it used to take several seconds to generate a single cutaway view in a complex freeform model, you can now view them just about instantly by dynamically scrolling and rotating a plane forward and backward through an object.
- World-renowned technical artist David Kimble was hired to chronicle development of both the Intrepid racecar and its mighty 5.9L engine, for a series of cutaway illustrations.
- A cutaway look at the seating layout which has 36 variations
- As this cutaway shows, feed water comes in from the upper left, travels through the outlet heat exchanger, and across to the exhaust gas heat exchanger.
- It will have a cutaway section so you can see how the crater was originally shaped because it's got a lot of silt and infill in it - 50,000 years is a long time.
- Figure 6 shows examples of both a complete concretion and a polished cutaway section that shows the radial structure and dark center.
- His drawings feature annotated cutaways of fierce reptilian creatures revealing inner organs that serve various destructive purposes.
- A model of Le Surcouf, built in 1954, offers a cutaway view of a submarine active in World War fi that identifies the various operating systems, weaponry, and interior compartments.
- Titled Mining on the Comstock, it shows a cluster of industrial buildings and, beneath them, a cutaway view of a multistory mine.
- Measure and Cut Framework: Cut the 2x4 frame for under the stringers as show in this exploded cutaway view.
- The white lines also suggest eccentrically arranged floors and walls, as if the painting were a cutaway view of a multistory house.
- I read this book over and over, and there is one beautiful cutaway picture of a cell, beautifully airbrushed in bright colors.
- In a cutaway view of a cartridge case, we can see that the bottom of the primer pocket is quite thin compared to the rest of the base.
- All those cutaway views of cell structures are so much more vivid when represented in a realistic three dimensional view.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!