The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1sala de montaje femininesala de edición feminine
- Sometimes, writers are asked to tighten their stories; other times, there is additional info that just doesn't fit anywhere and good stuff ends up on the proverbial cutting-room floor.
- The voiceover drips like honey and words such as ‘syphilis’ and ‘serial bankrupt’ are confined to the cutting-room floor.
- To his credit and my relief, he willingly rode out the longer piece, and for once I didn't have to fret about what got left on the cutting-room floor.
- So a lot is bound to end up on the cutting-room floor.
- Has material disappeared on the cutting-room floor?
- It's a bruising headlong rush - all kindnesses abandoned on the cutting-room floor.
- Did a vital piece of this characterization end up on the cutting-room floor?
- I am, however, all too aware that in doing so I have left great tracts of submission and citation on the cutting-room floor.
- Film actors often complain that their best work was left on the cutting-room floor.
- After being sent down from Cambridge, he began his career in films as a cutting room assistant for Gaumont-British studios in 1934.
- The film was edited at night and weekends for five months in the cutting rooms of the BFI.
- He began to think seriously of a life in film and eventually found employment in the cutting rooms at Denham.
- The Diaries was an attempt to reshape material that's in my early films; I decided to go into the cutting room and just put the stuff together.
- And a lot of this kind of film is made in the cutting room.
- If anything, the courage was in the cutting room, and trying to make a film that was singular.
- There are two rooms: a waiting room, and a cutting room.
- The best test screenings are for film-makers who read the room and go back into the cutting room.
- We took our time tidying up the cutting-room, in the forlorn hope Jerry might relent.
- Initially he worked in the cutting rooms at Thames Television, graduating to direction with TV drama episodes and two documentaries about Ingmar Bergman.
- But this is all done, of course, in the cutting room.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!