The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of ciberdelito
1ciberdelito masculinedelito informático masculine
- I'm happier if we can use our understanding of criminal mechanisms to prevent cybercrime, not just penalize wrongdoers after the fact.
- The police want to catch criminals involved in cybercrime and prosecute them as a deterrent whereas firms hit by e-crime are principally interested in making sure it has a minimal impact on the businesses.
- They are underfunded and overstretched, and in charge from many things, from illegal immigrants to cybercrime to investigating corrupt politicians (the bulk of their jobs, they exist aplenty there).
- On the positive side that can be to combat the offences of cybercrime, international fraud, racism and hate, child pornography.
- What about the high-level internal misconduct and criminal activity, and the daily reality of cybercrime and business interruption?
- Denning is an expert and visionary in the fields of cybercrime, hacktivism, information warfare and security, and encryption.
- One has to do with the confusion between cyberterrorism and cybercrime.
- Since the Internet has become a part of daily life and business, rapid growth of such kinds of cybercrime as identity theft and phishing endanger the whole society.
- And more than 60 per cent reckon that Internet consumers are not protected enough from cybercrime, and around the same number say they are less likely to do business on the Internet as a result of cybercrime.
- Using case studies, they will outline how digital evidence is identified and handled, as well as new developments in digital theft, online scams and cybercrime.
- India is to unleash a hit squad of teen hackers to fight cybercrime.
- Government ministers want to extend efforts to combat cybercrime more internationally.
- Again, the main concerns are things like cybercrime and spam - none of these are to do with names and address.
- Eighty percent of all cybercrime is caused by corporate insiders, not outside script kiddies.
- But under the banner of cybercrime, hackers have also been written into the definition of a terrorist.
- The case came to light months after the Secret Service's Operation Firewall crackdown on cybercrime last October, in which 28 suspects were arrested.
- ‘The Commission has its own proposals on cybercrime and there is no need for such email surveillance measures to be included,’ she said.
- Even as the risks of cyberterrorism are overstated and overhyped, the risks of cybercrime are downplayed and minimized.
- People overplay the risks of cyberterrorism, but they underplay the risks of cybercrime.
- A lack of concrete data about cybercrime is perceived as a key reason why the problem is given less attention than it merits.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!