The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of cibernética
- An important part in science comes to be taken by such fields of it as the study of systems, mathematics, cybernetics and the study of operations.
- Einstein's theory of relativity was ostracized by many scientists in the cause of self-preservation, while quantum mechanics and cybernetics were virtually banned.
- There is a specialized science, cybernetics, studying these problems of the general systems theory.
- Ampere, before him, wanted cybernetics to be the science of government.
- General System Theory, cybernetics, noncausality, and a nonprofessional stance can be employed by dolts as well as geniuses, by demons as easily as by saints, and by all in between.
- He participated in the Macy Foundation meetings that founded the science of cybernetics, but kept a healthy distance from computers.
- [Arins] wrote papers on the descriptive theory of functions…, theoretical computer science, and cybernetics.
- Since the first wave of cybernetics, control remains the most difficult of strategies to manage populations and their environment.
- She is especially interested in cybernetics and systems analysis as sources of chronophobia in artists and others.
- This was an era of early cybernetics: command and control.
- The science of cybernetics has discovered many similarities between computers and the human brain.
- We are just now beginning to recognize the new order resulting from the development of the science of cybernetics.
- In addition to anything else, to ignore the crucial functioning of the meat in the machine is poor cybernetics.
- This field, situated somewhere between physics, engineering, and cybernetics, may or may not fulfill the hopes of its contemporary proponents.
- He is best known for his work in cybernetics, the study of control systems, especially systems that blend human nerves with electronic networks.
- I've always been into cybernetics and nanotechnology.
- I was just beginning to become interested in cybernetics and robotics.
- The combination of cybernetics with psychoanalysis and feminism made possible a writing that would no longer be representational, but productive: an erotic engineering.
- How do we picture a new age of genetic manipulation, of cloning, of cybernetics, a literal synergy between computing and biology, particularly when these are still in their infancy?
- The competition has been organised to promote cybernetics, the study of the interaction between computers and humans.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!